2015 Competitive Price Steel Lab Fume Cupboard
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,000 US $6,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Unit/Units Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Cartons, Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: HUILV-M21
- Feature: Easy Cleaning, Easy Disinfection, Corrosion Resistance, Abrasion Resistant
- Countertop Material: Phenolic Resin, Epoxy Resin
- Fittings: Optional
- Accessory: Optional
- OEM Service: Acceptable
- Size: 1500*800*2350mm or Customization
- Trademark: huilv
- Usage: Hospital, School, Research Institute, Inspection and Quarantine Department, Company
- Material: Stainless Steel or Cold Rolled Steel Sheet
- Name: Steel Lab Fume Cupboard
- Package: Wooden Case
- Worktops: Phenolic Resin, Epoxy Resin, Ceramic
- ODM Service: Acceptable
- Type of Ventilation System: by Pass Air-Exhaust
- Origin: Guangdong, China(Mainland)
Selection of the proper type of fume hood to use in a laboratory should be based upon two interrelated
1. The hood must allow the user to perform the work in a safe,efficient manner.
2. The need to reduce air conditioning cost. The hood must be large enough to accommodate the required containers and apparatus within the prescribed safe work area of the hood (6" behind the plane of the
sash). The configuration of the hood should be such that containers can be moved in and out of the hood
easily. The sash opening of the hood must allow sufficient access for safely manipulating the containers
and apparatus within the hood. The interior of the hood must resist the corrosive effects of chemicals. The hood understructure should provide for storage of the required chemicals for the work being done in the hood.
The total cost of a hood is greatly affected by its exhaust air requirements. The annual cost of heating and cooling the air exhausted by the hood can be as high as the initial cost of the hood itself. Choosing the proper hood type and sash configuration can significantly reduce these costs.
Quality 1.2mm cold-rolled steel construction cabinets finished in 0.5mm safety epoxy enamel perfect for resisting corrosion and heat.
All interior surface of fume hoods are made of chemical resistant plate, it was developed to have excellent chemical- resistance and anti high temperature
The full view vertical raising sash is manufactured of laminated safety glass with the sash set into an extruded, low turbulence PVC track that delivers smooth operation and steady sash positioning
Equipped with phenolic resin, epoxy resin, stainless steel board or ceramics to meet your specific needs
Made up of three parts, which can make the exhaust controlled and take away
30W lighting and switch, which can make the worktop to have the 450LUX lighting standards.
Multi-function power plug
Equipped remote control valve and cup sink
The exhaust collar connects the fume hood to the exhaust duct. 10.Depending on the fume hood size, there may be one or two collars of either 200mm or 315mm diameter